Skip to main navigation Skip sub navigation Skip to main content Skip to footer Accessibility Options

City Hall

City Hall

Report an Issue to Public Works

If you wish to submit a non-emergency issue, please complete the following form using the buttons below. Please note: All submissions made through this form will be documented and reviewed during our normal business hours, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Reporting issues on Provincial Roads:

Provincial Highways 204-945-3775 or 1-800-282-8069
»   1st Street
»   18th Street
»   49th Street East
»   Grand Valley Road
»   Lori Road
»   Veterans Way
»   PTH 110
»   Trans-Canada Highway
»   Victoria Ave – 1st Street to west City boundary
»   Richmond Ave – 18th Street to 65th Street East
Reporting a street light problem:

Manitoba Hydro Street Light Report Form
City of Brandon Public Works:

Call us at 204-729-2285


Back to Top